I get several emails every month asking me to cover specific locations. These spots are always the first I try to get to (if there’s a decent before shot available) because I know there’s at least one person who wants to see it. So if there’s anything in particular you would like to see on Springfield Rewind that hasn’t been covered yet, go ahead and leave your request in the comments section below. It can be almost anything – businesses, homes, streets, landmarks, whatever.
- Jerry Waters: Our parents told us not to go east past 6th St because it ap… on Kerasotes Building (1928)
- Jerry Waters: Anyone remember Skyranch, the dance on Saturday night in the… on YWCA (1975)
- Robert Stowe: The old Springfield is certainly gone. There is no excitemen… on 5th and Monroe (1954)
- Marilyn: Yes....oh how I miss those wonderful days, days that will ne… on 5th and Monroe (1954)
- Robert Stowe: Any information on the production of a 2015 calendar? Hope t… on Requests