I get several emails every month asking me to cover specific locations. These spots are always the first I try to get to (if there’s a decent before shot available) because I know there’s at least one person who wants to see it. So if there’s anything in particular you would like to see on Springfield Rewind that hasn’t been covered yet, go ahead and leave your request in the comments section below. It can be almost anything – businesses, homes, streets, landmarks, whatever.
- Nick Penning: I remember same as you, Mary and David and Pat and Diane. Th… on 221 S 5th (1987)
- Nick Penning: Does anyone have a picture of the old City Hall? I remember… on Postcards
- Jerry Waters: It was the State that was on Washington. Later became the Ci… on Public Square North (1951)
- Jerry Waters: What is the spire (tower) in the left background? Looks like… on Public Square North (1951)
- Nick Penning: I remember that concert. I was 12 and went by myself, as I d… on State Armory (1954)