I get several emails every month asking me to cover specific locations. These spots are always the first I try to get to (if there’s a decent before shot available) because I know there’s at least one person who wants to see it. So if there’s anything in particular you would like to see on Springfield Rewind that hasn’t been covered yet, go ahead and leave your request in the comments section below. It can be almost anything – businesses, homes, streets, landmarks, whatever.
- Pamela Skaggs-Stark: I use to clean that building. It is haunted. I know as you g… on Requests
- Al Farmer: Ben Franklin.… on 6th & North Grand (1950)
- Al Farmer: Born in Springfield in 1948.North-ender all my life there [H… on 6th & North Grand (1950)
- Danny Menghini: NOT NAPA!! Mr. Menghini would turn over in his grave if he h… on Springfield Sun (1966)
- Danny Menghini: This was a real newspaper.… on Springfield Sun (1966)