I get several emails every month asking me to cover specific locations. These spots are always the first I try to get to (if there’s a decent before shot available) because I know there’s at least one person who wants to see it. So if there’s anything in particular you would like to see on Springfield Rewind that hasn’t been covered yet, go ahead and leave your request in the comments section below. It can be almost anything – businesses, homes, streets, landmarks, whatever.
- Robert Stowe: Any information on the production of a 2015 calendar? Hope t… on Requests
- Mike: 9th and North Grand had Land of Lincoln Bank with Watt Broth… on Contact
- DAVID HUGHES: WHEN I WAS KID I BOUGHT SEVERAL SHARES OF STOCK. DIDN'T GET… on Springfield Sun (1966)
- DAVID HUGHES: I USE TO HANG OUT AT THE KERASOTES OFFICE AS A KID. A CLASS… on Kerasotes Building (1928)
- Andrew Trello: http://s30.postimg.org/7f1015vz5/hills.jpg… on Requests