I get several emails every month asking me to cover specific locations. These spots are always the first I try to get to (if there’s a decent before shot available) because I know there’s at least one person who wants to see it. So if there’s anything in particular you would like to see on Springfield Rewind that hasn’t been covered yet, go ahead and leave your request in the comments section below. It can be almost anything – businesses, homes, streets, landmarks, whatever.
- Ken Samonds: Here's the story I was told about the Dew: I was born in 194… on Dew Chilli Parlor (1950′s)
- Vicki Lynne: My grandpa Ernie Williams was a proprietor of a bus stop caf… on Requests
- Bonnie J. Pritchard: Yepper, remember that key shop well. would you believe, the… on Sears (1970)
- Bonnie J. Pritchard: Definitely remember those x-ray machines in the Sears store.… on Sears (1970)
- Mike: I saw so many shows at the senate as a kid. I remember seein… on 5th & Monroe (1970s)