Recent Posts

Adams Facing 4th (1974)

 

400 Block S. 5th (1944)

 

Illinois Building (1930)

When it opened in 1931, it was known as the CIPS building.  

Public Square – South (ca. 1950)

 

221 S 5th (1987)

 

7th between Monroe and Capitol (1962)

The old YMCA, right before it was torn down.  The current Y, at 4th and Cook has been open for 47 years.  

Two Brothers (1969)

309 E. Monroe Here’s how this spot looked in 2007:  

600 Block of East Monroe (1985)

 

Random Posts

LOAD MORE