Recent Posts

Sears (1970)

Sears was built between 1st and 2nd Streets at South Grand Ave. in 1950-51 to replace the downtown location at 621-23 E. Adams. The store operated at that location until April of 1977 when Sears became one of the first anchor stores at the new White Oaks Mall. In the early 1980’s, the building was […] 

701 S. 5th (1987)

 

Southtown (1954)

 

Dew Chilli Parlor (1950’s)

 

6th & Monroe (1971)

 

210 S 5th (1985)

 

9th & Jefferson (1927)

 

2242 S 6th (1978)