The before photo here is from the 1940s. The after is from 2007, when the building was being occupied by a catering company. Today, it’s for sale.
- Robert Stowe: Any information on the production of a 2015 calendar? Hope t… on Requests
- Mike: 9th and North Grand had Land of Lincoln Bank with Watt Broth… on Contact
- DAVID HUGHES: WHEN I WAS KID I BOUGHT SEVERAL SHARES OF STOCK. DIDN'T GET… on Springfield Sun (1966)
- DAVID HUGHES: I USE TO HANG OUT AT THE KERASOTES OFFICE AS A KID. A CLASS… on Kerasotes Building (1928)
- Andrew Trello: http://s30.postimg.org/7f1015vz5/hills.jpg… on Requests