The before photo here is from the 1940s. The after is from 2007, when the building was being occupied by a catering company. Today, it’s for sale.
- Robert Stowe: The old Springfield is certainly gone. There is no excitemen… on 5th and Monroe (1954)
- Marilyn: Yes....oh how I miss those wonderful days, days that will ne… on 5th and Monroe (1954)
- Robert Stowe: Any information on the production of a 2015 calendar? Hope t… on Requests
- Mike: 9th and North Grand had Land of Lincoln Bank with Watt Broth… on Contact
- DAVID HUGHES: WHEN I WAS KID I BOUGHT SEVERAL SHARES OF STOCK. DIDN'T GET… on Springfield Sun (1966)