The before photo here is from the 1940s. The after is from 2007, when the building was being occupied by a catering company. Today, it’s for sale.
- Ken Samonds: Here's the story I was told about the Dew: I was born in 194… on Dew Chilli Parlor (1950′s)
- Vicki Lynne: My grandpa Ernie Williams was a proprietor of a bus stop caf… on Requests
- Bonnie J. Pritchard: Yepper, remember that key shop well. would you believe, the… on Sears (1970)
- Bonnie J. Pritchard: Definitely remember those x-ray machines in the Sears store.… on Sears (1970)
- Mike: I saw so many shows at the senate as a kid. I remember seein… on 5th & Monroe (1970s)