The Grand Hotel was built in 1906 by John Fogerty then leased to the
Reisch family who ran it for several years. It was renamed The
Roosevelt Hotel in 1933…then changed back to Grand Hotel in 1938. Other
businesses on street level included New York Shoe Repair Shop, Waynes
Barber Shop, and Samuels Merchandise Co.
The building was renovated in the early 1990’s and is now home to the Springfield Convention and Visitors Bureau.